Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Art of Bonsai Making



Bonsai culture in the Philippines is quite exquisite, as viewed from other countries.



Leyte, which offers lush forest on the countryside offers a broad source of bonsai specimens.



Aside from bonsai making, and bonsai culture, 'bonsai hunting' is also an exciting and related activity as well.

For hobbiest, this is an exciting stage in Bonsai making.

But for those who still wonders, how the exquisite and rare beauty of nature was captured in a Bonsai tree, this will be an enligtenment to the mystery behind bonsai making.

This is how I felt when I cross my path with "The Art of Bonsai Making".

So I promise to myself, that I will teach myself, how bonsais are exactly made, and to do experiments on many ways a bonsai should be styled, so that I will immmerse myself on the Art of Bonsai Making.



This will be entire theme for my next and future posts.

 
{Next: Bonsai Inspiration}

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This 'Art of Bonsai Making' Blog

In its entirety, this blog will serve as the culdron of my bonsai making experience, wisdom, and skill as I took the path on the Art of Bonsai Making.I will try to describe in my own words, not only the how-to in bonsai making but also the spontaneous sparks of inspiration that came to me on how should a certain branch, or leaves or trunks of a bonsai tree must take its form, and ultimately become a piece of 'art' that might just pleases every bonsai observer or enthusiast.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Fractal Enlightenment of Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP